Friday 23 August 2013

Nivea – Soft Rose Lip balm


Nivea – Soft Rose Lip balm

I cannot believe how much I disliked this product. As an avid fan of nivea products I was gutted. One of my all time faves being the pearl shine lip balm I thought we had a similar contender on our hands but no no. First complaint, no rose scent! I’m a sucker for a nice smelling lippy and I was disappointed to find this was next to scentless, (which considering the name and the vivid pink colour of the lip balm its self, is considerably misleading.) Next is the texture. Despite my vigorous attempts at layering it on, I was left feeling there was barely anything on my lips apart from a slight dry grippy feeling I found myself associating with some SPF or sun block balms. Lastly is the pigment, I understand with lip balms it’s rare to get pigment unless its stated as a tinted balm but considering their pearl shine leaves quite a noticeable pearl sheen I hoped for a rosey pink tint. It makes no noticeable improvement or difference when applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment