Friday 23 August 2013

Loreal - True Match Minerals

Loreal - True Match Minerals



I really like this product. When I discovered it breaks me out the equivalent to if I smothered my face in cooking oil, I almost cried. I wasn’t all that surprised, it’s a full coverage powder. I have combo skin which hardly ever blemishes but I think this product clogs pores more so then any other foundation I’ve used. What I do love about this product is the coverage & finish, it is insane. It’s not necessarily heavy until you start building layers but in one layer you can achieve a really healthy looking and no cakey creases face. I’d say anymore layers without needing a top up it can begin to crease in areas creating oil build up. But a light dusting on top of my usual liquid foundation (mac studio fix fluid or mac face & body foundation) gives a really polished finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment