Friday 23 August 2013

ELF - Plumping lip glaze

ELF – Plumping lip Glaze



A pleasant surprise with this product. It’s a dual ended lip product that claims to enhance the look of your natural pout. Like with a lot of plumping products it has a minty scent and cooling effect. The sensation is pleasant but others may find it a tiny bit over powering. In comparison to the infamous too faced lip injection, the application stage is like a walk in the park. I’d say it makes the lines of your lips puff a tiny percentage so I suppose it does what lip injection does but on a smaller scale. Lip injection (too faced) is like being stung, repeatedly, on the lips, by a killer wasp. It almost bought me to tears but the sensation wears off and I loved the results although it did turn my lips really red I suppose as a result of irritation. Eek (the things we do for beauty ugh!) The tingling lasts for 10  minutes, if that - and then I put the colour on top. The colour end is quite sheer but I like the texture as it’s not too sticky. Only notable complaint about this product is the amount you get! Looking at the end of this packaging you can see it really is a tiny about – ok its £1.50 but there are other lipglosses out there at this price or less that offer up to twice as much product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment