Wednesday 4 January 2012

Lee Stafford For hair that doesn't grow past a certain length

I've read a lot of good things about this product and I can now say I'm an addict! I've been using for almost 2 weeks and I must say my hair condition is improving with every use.


Lee Claims this product is:
"gorgeous, thick intensive treatment with Pro-Growth™ complex gives your hair strength from within by fertilising your follicles, creating a healthy environment on your scalp to help hair grow faster and reach its maximum potential length. Its soothing formulation reduces irritation and moisturises the scalp, helping to keep it healthy and improving the volume and feel of your hair".


As I've only been using for this short amount of time I haven't noticed colossal amounts of hair spouting from my head but the length of my hair and especially the end inches feel a lot stronger & maybe even a bit thicker? My hair isn't in bad condition but it is naturally thin and fine, this product seemed to make it feel a bit more luscious and conditioned then usual, with out adding any weighty-ness or oil to my hair. AND THE SCENT - I cant even begin. It smells like most of the other Lee Stafford products but because this is a masque it lingers in your hair. Smells heavenly. I will add an update after another week or so. A lot of the reviews I've read say you really need to use it 3-4 times a week to begin with to see any real growth but then after you've achieved a good length you just use it weekly so at the moment I'm using every other time I wash my hair. The result is what you'd expect from a decent hair mask, shiny, smooth (with out using any product or styling) and an improved state and this never fails to do those things. Even when I've let it dry naturally it seems all it needs is a brush before and after being left to dry and it turns out a dream.


At £7-£8 a pot its not cheap, and they advise you to use an 'egg sized amount' each time - I use maybe half that and its lasting well, looking like I'll get just over 3 weeks use out of 1 tub which I think is good enough. I'm eager to hear other peoples views and how it works on other hair types or if you know of any home hair conditioning recipes for me to try! I've heard tea rinse can be beneficial for hair growth because of the caffeine but I'm going to research it a little more before testing I think!!


Katie X

No comments:

Post a Comment