Thursday 5 January 2012

Benefit - CORALista for S/S '12

Benefit claims:

Our warm coral-pink cheek powder is your "coral blush for a tropical flush"! This shade cheers up every skin tone in seconds.
I must say the claims are true - that's why its my favorite blusher ever! And why I think this should be in everyones make up kit for spring! I know it's a way ahead but I'm bored of winter now. I think this work particularly well on fair-medium skin or tanned fair skin but I'm quite sure it will brighten all skin tones regardless. I will swatch this when I'm home tonight as I cant find the words to describe the warmth and peachyness it brings to my cheeks! Yet its so soft and subtle. Super pigmented and lasts forever. I bought my first box over 2 years ago and still havent hit the pan, although its getting close! I already have a 2nd box backed up that my lovely boy bought me for christmas, its smells amazing. It's the only blusher I own that doesn't smell like make up and instead like lightly perfumed powder. They have changed the packaging slightly from a pull of lid to a joined-to-box lid, and the newer boxes have mirrors which are useful but no change to amount of product I believe. They retail at £23.50 but like I said it lasts for a looooong time, the actual product contained is 0.28 oz, whereas a MAC blush contains 0.21 oz so I think this is a good indication you're getting more for your money. Like I said swatches to follow tonight but if you cant wait have a peek on google! its so pretty on!
Have a great day, Katie X

No comments:

Post a Comment